Приветствую Вас, Зритель | Регистрация
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Памятка новичкам · Поиск ]
Страница 1 из 812378»
Модератор форума: sanina13, deni_05 
Форум » Четвертый сезон » Новости и спойлеры » Спойлеры (!!! не читаем, если боимся испортить впечатление !!!)
Спойлеры
GraceMoosup Дата: Четверг, 17.05.2012, 11:27 | Сообщение #1
Статус: Offline

sanina13 Дата: Четверг, 17.05.2012, 11:48 | Сообщение #2
Kurt of sky
Итак, что мы знаем...

9 апреля 2012 года было официально подтверждено, что четвертому сезону музыкальной комедии/драмы Glee быть!

На канале FOX сериал будет выходить теперь не по вторникам (средам), а по четвергам (пятницам). И на час позже. Первая серия четвертого сезона выйдет в сентябре.

С Джейн Линч (Сью), Джеймой Мэйс (Эмма) и Мэттью Моррисоном (Уилл) заключены 6-летние контракты.

Участие в четвертом сезоне Криса Колфера (Курт), Лии Мишель (Рэйчел), Кори Монтейта (Финн) и Наи Риверы (Сантана) подтверждены лишь устным заявлением RIB.

Про остальной актерский состав сложно говорить. Но, думаю, можно заявить, что Тина, Арти, Бриттани и Блейн точно появятся в шоу. Им предстоит выпускной год.

--------

4х02 - трибьют Бритни Спирс

--------

Ну и слова Мерфи (будем ему верить на этот раз? хотя ни какой конкретики, впрочем, как всегда):

В бесконечности мира, в продолжении жизни ∞

sanina13 Дата: Среда, 23.05.2012, 16:35 | Сообщение #3
Kurt of sky
ask ausiello

Question: How is next season of Glee going to work exactly, what with half the show being set in New York and the other half at McKinley? —Jenny

Ausiello: This is subject to change, but it’s my understanding that they’re taking a Lost-like approach to Season 4 — devoting whole episodes to one location or the other. In other words, the premiere might be set at NYADA with Rachel and Kurt, while Episode 2 could focus on the first day back at McKinley. Smart way to go, IMHO.

Question: Please tell me Glee will actually be shooting in New York next season and not on some cheesy Hollywood backlot outfitted to look like New York. We can tell the difference. —Melissa

Ausiello: And so, apparently, can Ryan Murphy. “We’re coming to New York,” the Glee boss insists. “Nothing is in stone, because we’re still budgeting, but I would love to come once every week and shoot a lot of scenes there. We are 100 percent doing that; we’re not going to do it all on a soundstage. That was one of the fun reasons to do [the storyline].”

sanina13 Дата: Вторник, 05.06.2012, 09:29 | Сообщение #4
Kurt of sky
S4 Spoilers from Ausiello's twitter

Gizmo Дата: Пятница, 08.06.2012, 19:51 | Сообщение #5
Поет в 1 ряду
Glee's Ryan Murphy Talks "Re-Energized" Season 4
All of Glee's McKinley High graduates are coming back for Season 4, but will they appear in every episode?

"I want them to come back," co-creator Ryan Murphy told reporters after a TV academy event for The Glee Project, when asked about Mike and Mercedes, who are moving out of Lima but not following Rachel Berry's footsteps to New York. "I think it'll be a different way. I mean, no one is really going to be doing 22 episodes except Lea [Michele]. We haven't figured it out, but I know what the stories are. I just don't know how many episodes."

Exclusive sneak peek: The Glee Project contestants are crushing on each other!

Does that mean less screen for longtime leads Kurt (Chris Colfer) and Finn (Cory Monteith) as well? When asked about the two fan favorites, Murphy backtracked on his earlier comments and stressed that the number of appearances will be up to cast members. "I shouldn't say that actually because I had a list and then we were writing today. I think we want to keep our options open," he said. "I think I have to talk to the actors and say, 'What do you want to do?' That's how we've been dealing with that. I've only talked to Lea so far. So maybe yes, when I talk to them. That's all happening in the next two weeks."

Murphy also wouldn't confirm whether the musical show would follow Finn to boot camp or into battle after he announced his plans to join the Army in the season finale. "That's a big secret," he said.

Although Murphy said Glee's writers room just started working on the Season 4 premiere, he only had positive things to say about writing for the new format that will split time between Ohio and New York. "It's fun. It feels re-energized," he said. "The Kate Hudson part is really good. The Sarah Jessica Parker part is really good. It's fun to have those people."

Three more Glee cast member join The Glee Project as mentors

In addition to bringing on the Oscar nominee and the Emmy winner, Murphy is optimistic that some of the four Glee Project Season 1 winners — Damian 'No1cuurr' McGinty (Rory), Samuel Larsen (Joe), Alex Newell (Wade/Unique) and Lindsay Pearce (Harmony) — will be a part of the new season. "Definitely some of them," he said. Larsen, for one, said during the panel that he is happy to walk the halls of McKinley High as long as the writers will have him. "If they're still doing Glee [in 10 years], I hope I'm still doing Glee, (WHY RYAN, WHY) " he said. "I'm so down to stay forever. I'll be the janitor on the show."

Meanwhile, Season 2 of The Glee Project (Tuesdays at 10/9c on Oxygen) will welcome more Glee cast members as mentors. Colfer, Amber Riley, Darren Criss and Jane Lynch will join previously announced mentors Michele, Monteith, Larsen and Naya Rivera. "The funny thing about the mentors for this season is that the Glee cast really wanted to do it. The first season, they did not want to do it,"(mhh, I wonder why, IDGI) Murphy said. "But then they all watched the show and they became fans of the show. They, for the most part, called me and said, 'I want to do it!'"

The Glee Project airs Tuesdays at 10/9c on Oxygen. Glee returns for Season 4 this fall on Thursdays at 9/8c on Fox.

What do you want to see happen next season on Glee? Which cast member are you most excited to see as a mentor on The Glee Project?

------------

читая подобные интервью, во мне возникает жгучее необоримое желание бросить смотреть все это безобразие, но ... не могу

deni_05 Дата: Среда, 20.06.2012, 19:13 | Сообщение #6
Без ума от Неё...
Ask Ausiello Spoilers

Question: I don’t want to sound like a broken record, but is there any news on the graduating Gleeseniors Dianna Agron, Amber Riley and Mark Salling? —Cindy
Ausiello:
No, but I can tell you that Chris Colfer expects Kurt to be “back full-force” next season, although his surprising rejection from NYADA leaves a big question mark about what he’ll be doing and where he’ll be doing it. “We’ll see if he still wants to be a performer,” Colfer muses. “I don’t know if he’s hardened after that [NYADA] experience.” And what about Kurt and Blaine? “I almost can’t say anything without giving [something] away,” he hedges. “They’re still together as far as I know. So we’ll see where that takes them.”

Жизнь вообще штука непредсказуемая, это только в кино всё по сценарию... ©

wildflower Дата: Понедельник, 23.07.2012, 23:48 | Сообщение #7
Главный солист

Glee Scoop: Meet the 'Freshman' Class

Glee has tapped relative newcomers Dean Geyer and Jacob Artist to join the show’s upcoming fourth season, premiering Sept. 13.

Geyer will play Broady Weston, a handsome upperclassman at NYADA who shows an interest in Lea Michele’s Rachel. Meanwhile, back at McKinley, Artist will play Puck’s younger half-brother Jake.

The news comes as the Fox phenom is undergoing a bit of a reboot ahead of its fourth season, which finds many of the show’s core characters transitioning to post-McKinley life.

All veteran castmembers are expected back, but in varying capacities. According to reports, Michele is the only Glee thesp set to appear in all episodes produced this season. Additionally, Glee Project alums Samuel Larsen and Alex Newell are expected back on a recurring basis.

GruSha Дата: Вторник, 24.07.2012, 17:10 | Сообщение #8
GLEEст
Season 4 Spoilers:
To say the Glee cast has a lot going on would be an understatement. On top of returning to work this week to start production on the fourth season of the Fox musical dramedy, the young cast of the series is also juggling movies, books and recording their own albums.

The Hollywood Reporter caught up with stars Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, Chord Overstreet and Matthew Morrison as well as exec producer Ian Brennan to get the dish on what’s ahead on Glee — and beyond.

Lea Michele (Rachel):
What’s ahead: Ms. Berry has her hands full with a roommate from hell and a new admirer in Brody Weston (Dean Geyer) whom she meets — wait for it! — in the co-ed bathroom of her dorm, Michele says. “He’s definitely interested in her but I think that she is very hesitant because she doesn’t really know where things stand with Finn; she doesn’t want to make any moves before she knows where they stand and Brody’s not going to give up,” the actress tells THR of her new mentor — who has already performed on Broadway. “He’s like a cross between Jesse St. James and Finn.” Elsewhere, Rachel’s new roommate may not immediately be seen but she’ll most definitely be heard. “You see Rachel for the first time in her bed, covering her ears from the sex noises that her roommate is making and you never see the roommate — as of now — you can just hear her,” Michele says with a smile. “It’s going to be hilarious.”

Cory Monteith (Finn):
What’s ahead: Monteith was a no-show at Fox’s TCA party Monday night but executive producer Ian Brennan says Finn’s status continues to confound his friends when Season 4 picks up. “We start up and no one has heard from Finn, no one really knows where he is; he’s gone off to the Army and that’s all we know,” he notes. “Rachel is sort of forced with the question, ‘Do I move on or don’t I?’ “

Chris Colfer (Kurt):
What’s ahead: Confirmed series regular Colfer has yet to chat with co-creator Ryan Murphy about precisely where Kurt’s story line is headed but knows the basics: “Kurt is going to be mentored by Sarah Jessica Parker and be in Ohio first and eventually get to New York but I don’t know how he’s going to do it,” he offered. As for what Kurt’s exit from Ohio could mean for his relationship with Blaine (Darren Criss), Colfer only knows one thing is certain — he’s glad he’s not writing those scenes. “I’m so glad I’m not the decision maker in that one! I’m a chess piece, I’m not the player. I just hope the girls on Tumblr, Facebook and Twitter don’t get mad at me!” he laughed. As for what he wants to see for his Glee counterpart, Colfer says it’s time for Kurt to smile. “Kurt was so sad last season, he just lost so much — he didn’t get into the school play, he didn’t get into college, he didn’t get to be school president. I just want to see him win a little and be happy.”

Amber Riley (Mercedes):
What’s ahead: While Riley has yet to see a script for Season 4 yet, she’s game for however much the series wants her there — whether it’s for story lines set in L.A. or not. “If it were up to me, I’d see Mercedes pursuing her dreams, where ever it is and if that’s in L.A., I’d be A-OK with it,” she says. As for if the guy who helped get the aspiring singer out to L.A in the first place, Riley is optimistic about a reunion with new series regular Chord Overstreet. “There may be some Samcedes again, who knows!”

Любишь бороду - отпусти её. ©

wildflower Дата: Вторник, 24.07.2012, 22:06 | Сообщение #9
Главный солист

@BFalchuk: Weren’t we just here?

wildflower Дата: Пятница, 27.07.2012, 18:29 | Сообщение #10
Главный солист
So get this: Winning nationals may turn out to be the worst thing to happen to New Directions! As such, Mr. Schue will have his work cut out for him. “We’ve never been on top before,” Matthew Morrison explains, “so the season starts with [the questions of] A) How do you stay on top? And B), how do you keep those spirits up and try to do it again? And with a whole new crop of people.” Indeed, ND will get an infusion of new blood as a result of its shiny new trophy. “Now it’s the ‘cool club’ in school — everyone wants to be a part of it – and Will is having a hard time trying to find people who are passionate about performing,” Morrison says. “It’s a whole new slew of problems.”

tOOtie Дата: Воскресенье, 29.07.2012, 05:11 | Сообщение #11
Главный солист
Фото со съемок

19/07/2012

24/07/2012

25/07/2012

27/07/2012

Katrin Дата: Воскресенье, 29.07.2012, 13:15 | Сообщение #12
Записывается в Хор
А что это за девушка на шестой фотографии? Новенькая или я просто кого-то не узнаю)?
И первая фотография с поющей Дженной определенно радует)

wildflower Дата: Воскресенье, 29.07.2012, 13:29 | Сообщение #13
Главный солист
Quote (Katrin)
А что это за девушка на шестой фотографии? Новенькая или я просто кого-то не узнаю)?

думаю, что просто девочка из массовки) Если бы был какой-то важный персонаж, была бы уже где-нибудь информация

tOOtie Дата: Вторник, 31.07.2012, 04:41 | Сообщение #14
Главный солист
30/07/2012

tOOtie Дата: Среда, 01.08.2012, 06:51 | Сообщение #15
Главный солист
31/07/2012

tOOtie Дата: Среда, 01.08.2012, 06:53 | Сообщение #16
Главный солист
Кстати вы заметили?

Jetamy Дата: Среда, 01.08.2012, 08:37 | Сообщение #17
It's All Inside
Glee Exclusive: Meet the New Girls!

Glee‘s freshman class is expanding. TVLine has learned exclusively that Homeland actress Melissa Benoist (pictured, on left) and relative newcomer Becca Tobin are joining the show’s Season 4 cast. Benoist and Tobin will play new McKinley students Marley and Kitty, respectively. Both roles are recurring.

Funny how I have a better conversation with myself than I do with most people..

tOOtie Дата: Четверг, 02.08.2012, 03:18 | Сообщение #18
Главный солист
01/08/2012

deni_05 Дата: Суббота, 04.08.2012, 12:48 | Сообщение #19
Без ума от Неё...
Фото со съемок 02.08.12

Жизнь вообще штука непредсказуемая, это только в кино всё по сценарию... ©

wildflower Дата: Суббота, 04.08.2012, 12:58 | Сообщение #20
Главный солист

tOOtie Дата: Воскресенье, 05.08.2012, 04:50 | Сообщение #21
Главный солист
01/08/2012

tOOtie Дата: Воскресенье, 05.08.2012, 04:54 | Сообщение #22
Главный солист
02/08/2012

sanina13 Дата: Воскресенье, 05.08.2012, 14:53 | Сообщение #23
Kurt of sky
4x02 song spoiler

Song spoiler: “Gimme More” - Brittany on lead

New Directions performs in the gym (I assume at some kind of assembly but not positive?). They are supposed to be kicking ass and showing off their new-found popularity, singing to an eager audience. Except Brittany has gone the Britney route: sloppy, eating Cheetos, etc. She sings Gimme More and they end up getting booed by the school.
Alfonso Gomez-Rejon was directing.

--------

GruSha Дата: Среда, 08.08.2012, 22:22 | Сообщение #24
GLEEст
со съёмок:

Любишь бороду - отпусти её. ©

Лось Дата: Среда, 08.08.2012, 23:27 | Сообщение #25
Lazy Idiot
Quote (GruSha)
со съёмок:

Форум » Четвертый сезон » Новости и спойлеры » Спойлеры (!!! не читаем, если боимся испортить впечатление !!!)
Страница 1 из 812378»
Поиск:

Мини-чат
Цитаты из сериала
Я практически уверена, мой кот читает мой дневник. © Бриттани
Наш баннер
Российский сайт сериала Glee / Хор
Рейтинг сайта