Приветствую Вас, Зритель | Регистрация
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Памятка новичкам · Поиск ]
Страница 3 из 45«123454445»
Модератор форума: sanina13, deni_05 
Форум » Третий сезон » Новости и спойлеры » Спойлеры (!!! не читаем, если боимся испортить впечатление !!!)
Спойлеры
sanina13 Дата: Суббота, 23.07.2011, 21:12 | Сообщение #51
Kurt of sky
Статус: Offline

В бесконечности мира, в продолжении жизни ∞

sanina13 Дата: Среда, 10.08.2011, 12:20 | Сообщение #52
Kurt of sky
Ask Ausiello

Question: Someone’s been stingy with the Glee scoop of late. And that someone would be you. —Lisa
Ausiello: Someone’s about to make up for lost time. And that someone would be me. I heard through the grapevine — the grapevine in this case being the red carpet at the premiere of Glee: The 3D Concert Movie — that Quinn gets back in touch with her inner bad girl when Season 3 starts. Also, word around town — the town in this case being Westwood, which is where the premiere of Glee: The 3D Concert Movie was held — is that several castmembers will be taking a crash course in tap-dancing in preparation for the Sept. 20 season opener.

sanina13 Дата: Среда, 10.08.2011, 12:21 | Сообщение #53
Kurt of sky
E! Spoiler Chat

@cmstevens77: Are Blaine and Kurt both graduating on Glee? Nobody asked Darren about it this past weekend.
Actually, I did. Kurt (Chris Colfer) is definitely a senior and will be graduating, but Darren Criss says he doesn’t know about his character. I told him I’d love Blaine to go with Kurt to Julliard, if that’s where he ends up, because we must have Darren Criss on our television sets or I’m pretty sure there will be fan chaos. Darren liked the idea of following his boy to Julliard. So…Ryan Murphy, are you listening? Make it so. Thankssomuchbye.

Eliza in Santa Monica, Calif.: Gimme that Glee, Kristin!
With all the drama going on behind-the-scenes at Glee, it’s easy to forget that some of the kids being seniors is also a good thing. Executive producer Brad Falchuck is excited to flesh out those storylines. “I think the story of the last year of school, senior year, can be really meaningful to people,” he tells us. “We’ve always liked to explore how your high school experience represents the rest of your life. And so I think that’s really what we’re going to be gunning towards.”

indie-girl Дата: Среда, 10.08.2011, 12:26 | Сообщение #54
Главный солист
Quote (sanina13)
that Quinn gets back in touch with her inner bad girl when Season 3 starts.

О-оуууу...мне это совсем не нравится...
Quote (sanina13)
So…Ryan Murphy, are you listening? Make it so. Thankssomuchbye.

Да, Райан, прислушайся к этому!

'Oh my God, we’re a pair of weirdos!' - Bradley James

sanina13 Дата: Среда, 10.08.2011, 13:18 | Сообщение #55
Kurt of sky
Quote (indie-girl)
О-оуууу...мне это совсем не нравится...

я тоже удивилась. она в финале второго сезона так изменилась и, судя по последней сцене, приняла Финчел - и на тебе, снова вернемся к первосезонной Квинн

Naima Дата: Среда, 10.08.2011, 13:19 | Сообщение #56
Чацкий в юбке
Quote (sanina13)
we must have Darren Criss on our television sets or I’m pretty sure there will be fan chaos.

Ну да, ну да. Конечно, начнётся фанатский хаос, тогда наши мальчики RIB расстроятся, ведь это большая угроза, что много денежек тютю. dry Жополизники.

«First time I’ve kissed a guy. And I’m glad it was Chris Colfer» © Max Adler

Yes, I ship Kurtofsky and Yes, I murder Klainers in my free time

Vesna Дата: Среда, 10.08.2011, 22:25 | Сообщение #57
I Am Unicorn
Fox confirms FridayNightLights’ LaMarcus Tinker has been cast as Mercedes’ new love interest

Прикрепления: 3727157.jpg(56Kb)

and then, you can hear chris from inside the van go, “darren!” and darren is gathering his stuff and he calls back, “alright, alright, i’m coming!

Naima Дата: Четверг, 11.08.2011, 02:51 | Сообщение #58
Чацкий в юбке
Quote (Vesna)
Mercedes’ new love interest

Бедный Азимио по сравнению с ним просто ангелок. dry

tOOtie Дата: Четверг, 11.08.2011, 06:57 | Сообщение #59
Главный солист
Фото со съемок 3 сезона

DSB Дата: Пятница, 12.08.2011, 13:25 | Сообщение #60
Взята нота F
Фото со съемок 3 сезона

Well, you know it would be boring if we weren't so awesome.

indie-girl Дата: Пятница, 12.08.2011, 13:40 | Сообщение #61
Главный солист
Quote (DSB)
Фото со съемок 3 сезона

Интересно, а Квинн на совсем себе такой имидж оставит?Или это минутная слабость? lol
Еще одна...

DSB Дата: Пятница, 12.08.2011, 13:45 | Сообщение #62
Взята нота F
Quote (indie-girl)
Интересно, а Квинн на совсем себе такой имидж оставит?Или это минутная слабость?

Не знаю даже happy Но интересно будет посмотреть. Она всё время такая милая была. Платьица, балеточки, балеро rolleyes А тут: панк какой то_)

И Сантана снова в форме

DSB Дата: Пятница, 12.08.2011, 14:59 | Сообщение #63
Взята нота F
И снова свитера и жилетки Арти. Сумасшедшие платья Рейчел. И яркие образы Мерседес_)) Вот только в Курте больше классики. Всё время его одежда давала окружающим вызов, а теперь он такой солидный ^_^

Я так скучала happy

sanina13 Дата: Суббота, 13.08.2011, 23:54 | Сообщение #64
Kurt of sky
EW.com

Any Glee-scoop would be much appreciated! -- Becks
Remember Tina's random crying scenes last season? There's probably more on the way as Tina and Mike Chang will deal with being a year apart. Mike's thinking about graduation, while Tina, a junior, is stuck in school one more year. At the Glee 3-D movie premiere in Los Angeles, Jenna Ushkowitz contemplated the possible drama and her reaction to seeing some of her fellow cast members don their cap and gowns. "I don't even want to think about it. I will cry so hard. Those are my best friends," she says. "Right now we're just trying to get through 22 episodes. That's so far in the future for us."

gleeclubka Дата: Понедельник, 15.08.2011, 10:12 | Сообщение #65
Записывается в Хор
http://glee.wikia.com/wiki/Season_3

вот тут еще можете почитать)

"It's not personal!"(с)Сью.

Toxic Дата: Понедельник, 15.08.2011, 18:09 | Сообщение #66
Exterminate!
Quote (-Gleek_Out_Guy-)
я заметил, что Glee старается выделиться, выпуская серии на недели 2-3 позже, чем остальные) это они так атмосферу нагнетают?))) интригуют) я же не доживу до 20 сентября!!!

почти все сериалы после 2О числа выйдут

furt anthem
пора взрослеть. думаю, начну с волос

sanina13 Дата: Вторник, 16.08.2011, 16:54 | Сообщение #67
Kurt of sky
E! Spoiler Chat

xSalgronQuick: Will Glee be revisiting the Puck/Quinn storyline as Shelby is returning?
Based on this bit of casting info, I’d say definitely! Glee is looking for twin blonde baby girls to be “very, very featured extras.” Who thinks baby Beth will finally be seen again? Um, we do! And if the love child of Puck (Mark Salling) and Quinn (Dianna Agron) is coming around, it’s pretty safe to say that that the couple formerly known as Quick might be having a “remember when we had a kid?” conversation.

Jennifer in N.J.: I love Mercedes! Is she graduating at the end of this season with the others?
Officially, we don’t know if Mercedes (Amber Riley) is a senior or not. But don’t think she’s sweating the idea of graduating. While other cast members might be biting their nails in anxiety at the thought of leaving Glee, Riley is taking it all in stride. “I may not be coming back for the fourth season, so who knows? Whatever happens this season is just up in the air,” she tells us. “I am about to be 26 years old. I don’t want to play a high school student anymore. Gleewas a good run. I think it’s smart to keep having new students come in and hear their stories. I think it’s good and I am really excited about the writers coming in this season.”

sanina13 Дата: Вторник, 16.08.2011, 20:45 | Сообщение #68
Kurt of sky
When asked if Karofsky would be in the season premiere on September 20, Max replied, "Nope. Not in first two so far..."

While this might come as a letdown to some fans, rest assured that the talented actor will be back at some point. We saw so much growth by the end of season two, but there is still plenty of room for more development.

Max is currently filming "AWOL." The movie is set for release in 2012. You can also look for him in "Detention of the Dead" and "Sweet Old World."

Naima Дата: Вторник, 16.08.2011, 20:50 | Сообщение #69
Чацкий в юбке
Quote (sanina13)
While this might come as a letdown to some fans, rest assured that the talented actor will be back at some point. We saw so much growth by the end of season two, but there is still plenty of room for more development.

А ну да, а так как в третьем эпизоде Блейн переводится в МакКинли, то и Дейв вернётся из своих катакомб. Держу кулачки. sad

indie-girl Дата: Вторник, 16.08.2011, 20:52 | Сообщение #70
Главный солист
Quote (Naima)
А ну да, а так как в третьем эпизоде Блейн переводится в МакКинли

Ээээм...а был же спойлер, что Блейн уже с первой серии в МакКинли...

Naima Дата: Вторник, 16.08.2011, 20:57 | Сообщение #71
Чацкий в юбке
Quote (indie-girl)
Ээээм...а был же спойлер, что Блейн уже с первой серии в МакКинли...

Такой удар ниже пояса прямо с первой серии? Изверги. Мне просто сказали, что с третьей. Хотя не в этом суть. Всё равно он там будет. Мне главное, чтобы Дейв был.

Лось Дата: Вторник, 16.08.2011, 22:01 | Сообщение #72
Lazy Idiot

вот оно...

Добавлено (16.08.2011, 21:59)
---------------------------------------------

Добавлено (16.08.2011, 22:01)
---------------------------------------------

Naima Дата: Вторник, 16.08.2011, 22:31 | Сообщение #73
Чацкий в юбке
Пора называть сериал "Блейн и Хор", ибо теперь мы отплясываем у него на подтанцовке. Вдохновляюще.

sanina13 Дата: Среда, 17.08.2011, 08:25 | Сообщение #74
Kurt of sky
Ask Ausiello

Question: Just wondering if you had any info about Kurt and Blaine on this season’s Glee. I hear they’re not breaking up, but I’d like to know what they are up to. —Allie
Ausiello: Kurt spends a decent portion of the season premiere urging his teenage dream to transfer to McKinley. Given Darren Criss’ new series regular status, I’m sure it’s only a matter of time before Blaine gives into the pressure.

Question: Do you have any hints on what’s to come on the new season of Glee, especially for Santana? —Ghislaine
Ausiello: Santana is made captain of the Cheerios, but she’s a little bent out of shape when Sue informs her that she’s got a co-captain — and that person’s not too keen on sharing either.

Question: Is Tina a senior on Glee? I’m reading conflicting reports. —Allison
Ausiello: According to Tina’s portrayer Jenna Ushkowitz, she’s a junior. Her boyfriend Mike Chang, however, is a senior — and that could cause some problems for the couple. “I’m definitely excited to see a little bit of conflict,” says Ushkowitz. “I’m excited to see how they deal with that.”

Лось Дата: Среда, 17.08.2011, 10:29 | Сообщение #75
Lazy Idiot

Форум » Третий сезон » Новости и спойлеры » Спойлеры (!!! не читаем, если боимся испортить впечатление !!!)
Страница 3 из 45«123454445»
Поиск:

Мини-чат
Цитаты из сериала
Мерседес: Вы думаете, Пак и Сантана признают факт моего существования, если мы не будем вместе петь в хоре?
Пак: А она права.
Наш баннер
Российский сайт сериала Glee / Хор
Рейтинг сайта