Приветствую Вас, Зритель | Регистрация
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Памятка новичкам · Поиск ]
Страница 6 из 45«12456784445»
Модератор форума: sanina13, deni_05 
Форум » Третий сезон » Новости и спойлеры » Спойлеры (!!! не читаем, если боимся испортить впечатление !!!)
Спойлеры
indie-girl Дата: Вторник, 30.08.2011, 20:08 | Сообщение #126
Главный солист
Статус: Offline
Спойлер к первой серии третьего сезона

Changes abound as a new school year begins: Will tries to inspire more students to join New Directions; and Sue’s bid for public office deals a potentially devastating blow to the Glee Club.

As a new school year begins, it quickly becomes evident that the more things at McKinley have changed for the kids of New Directions, the more they’ve stayed the same: Santana and Brittany have rejoined the Cheerios; Quinn has quit the Glee Club, and has fallen in with a considerably darker crowd; old relationships have ended, and new ones (like Will and Emma’s) have begun; and Finn still finds himself the target of Slushee facials compliments of the school’s hockey team. Meanwhile, as Sue embarks on a political campaign, she finds herself trailing in the polls. To boost her flagging numbers she announces her new platform, which involves cutting all public school funding for arts programs; almost immediately, her popularity among voters begins to rise.

As Will sets his sights on taking New Directions back to (and winning) Nationals, he charges the kids with helping to bolster the club’s dwindling enrollment, but discovers he may need to break his own rules in order to achieve his objective. As Sue’s latest ploy to destroy the Glee Club finds traction, Will takes matters into his own hands, but encounters mixed results. Meanwhile, inspired by their Broadway experience, Kurt and Rachel set their sights on colleges… only to discover they aren’t as uniquely talented as they had always assumed. Santana discovers she has a new and surprising adversary in the form of Becky Johnson; and a former show-choir competitor enrolls at McKinley, receiving a lukewarm reception from all but one of the club’s male singers.

'Oh my God, we’re a pair of weirdos!' - Bradley James

Vesna Дата: Среда, 31.08.2011, 01:41 | Сообщение #127
I Am Unicorn
Finn is possible the one who gets slushied in 3x01

Damian is the first winner to appear in Glee. It will be an exchange student named Rory, and will appear in 3x04!

and then, you can hear chris from inside the van go, “darren!” and darren is gathering his stuff and he calls back, “alright, alright, i’m coming!

indie-girl Дата: Среда, 31.08.2011, 01:46 | Сообщение #128
Главный солист
Quote (Vesna)
It will be an exchange student named Rory,

А как же имя Кэмерон?! cry cry cry

Naima Дата: Среда, 31.08.2011, 02:07 | Сообщение #129
Чацкий в юбке
Quote (indie-girl)
А как же имя Кэмерон?!

Может Рори- это каким-то образом сокращение? В любом случае Кэмерон мне как-то больше нравится.

«First time I’ve kissed a guy. And I’m glad it was Chris Colfer» © Max Adler

Yes, I ship Kurtofsky and Yes, I murder Klainers in my free time

Naima Дата: Среда, 31.08.2011, 02:10 | Сообщение #130
Чацкий в юбке
Фото из первой серии третьего сезона.

sanina13 Дата: Среда, 31.08.2011, 08:15 | Сообщение #131
Kurt of sky
Quote (indie-girl)
А как же имя Кэмерон?!

что сказать - это спойлеры... 50% сбывается, 50% нет :(

-----------------

Question: I just would like to know if we’re gonna meet Blaine’s parents on Glee. —Dalanda
Ausiello: No clue. I can, however, tell you that Mike Chang’s mom and dad aren’t the only set of never-before-seen parents we’ll meet in Episode 3.

Question: Do you have any scoop on Glee‘s Will and Emma? —Sara
Ausiello: The first part of the season is really about them adjusting to being in a relationship, and Emma making progress working through her considerable issues.

В бесконечности мира, в продолжении жизни ∞

Romashka Дата: Среда, 31.08.2011, 23:24 | Сообщение #132
Ms.Cellophane
Эмбер поправилась, что ли?
А имя Рори меня чего-то на смех пробирает :D

Naima Дата: Четверг, 01.09.2011, 00:14 | Сообщение #133
Чацкий в юбке
Quote (Romashka)
Эмбер поправилась, что ли?

Нет, просто одежда не очень удачно подобрана.

tOOtie Дата: Четверг, 01.09.2011, 07:19 | Сообщение #134
Главный солист
Новое Промо!

Naima Дата: Четверг, 01.09.2011, 07:38 | Сообщение #135
Чацкий в юбке
Quote (tOOtie)
Новое Промо!

Квинн шикарна. Я так понимаю теперь у нас хоккеисты, которые опять же выглядят словно вышли из начала девяностых, будут измываться над хористами. dry

simsm Дата: Четверг, 01.09.2011, 07:59 | Сообщение #136
Главный солист
Quote (tOOtie)
Новое Промо!

ШШШИКАРНО!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ЖДЕМ ЖДЕМ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

©«ты можешь не участвовать, но я уже вставил!»©
©You're not my type…. You're not perfect… I don't want perfect. I want you. ©

tOOtie Дата: Четверг, 01.09.2011, 08:23 | Сообщение #137
Главный солист
Нашла получше качество)

kupo Дата: Четверг, 01.09.2011, 08:42 | Сообщение #138
Прохожий
Квинн просто не узнать! wacko

Кстати, эти же хоккеисты, если мне не изменяет память, уже обливали слэшем ребят (только не из Хора) в эпизоде 2.10 happy

Naima Дата: Четверг, 01.09.2011, 22:02 | Сообщение #139
Чацкий в юбке
Glee Season Three: New School Portraits!

Я не знала куда лучше запостить- сюда или в фотосессии, поэтому продублирую туда. Если здесь это лишнее, то удалю.

Naima Дата: Пятница, 02.09.2011, 10:08 | Сообщение #140
Чацкий в юбке
Glee Season Three: New School Portraits! Part 2

Vesna Дата: Пятница, 02.09.2011, 21:11 | Сообщение #141
I Am Unicorn
I can’t give context, but basically Kurt and Blaine have a fight and it gets bad enough that Blaine sings Potential Break Up Song to Kurt throughout the school hallways.

Then we did a scene in Shuester’s Spanish class with Puck and Finn. Puck tries to convince Finn to do something, again, I can’t tell you what.

But between takes I talked to Cory and he actually remember Lauren and I from the Glee 3D Movie premiere since we were the last ones there. I told him he laughed at us when all we wanted to do was give him a bracelet. So I showed him mine and said, “You could have had it all.”

and then, you can hear chris from inside the van go, “darren!” and darren is gathering his stuff and he calls back, “alright, alright, i’m coming!

tOOtie Дата: Суббота, 03.09.2011, 09:47 | Сообщение #142
Главный солист
3 Промо

sanina13 Дата: Суббота, 03.09.2011, 14:03 | Сообщение #143
Kurt of sky
Press Release: “Purple Piano Project”
September 2, 2011 by Gleehab Admin

GLEE CLUB IS BACK IN SESSION ON THE SEASON PREMIERE OF “GLEE” TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, ON FOX

Its fall and that means back to school for the students and faculty at McKinley High. The New Directions clan returns after a devastating loss at Nationals, so Mr. Schuester (Matthew Morrison) assigns a project to get them back on track. Meanwhile, Sue Sylvester starts her congressional campaign on “The Purple Piano Project” season premiere episode of GLEE airing Tuesday, September 20 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GLE-301) (TV-14-D, L)

Cast: Matthew Morrison as Will Schuester; Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester; Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn; Chris Colfer as Kurt; Kevin McHale as Artie; Amber Riley as Mercedes; Mark Salling as Puck; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany; Harry Shum as Mike Chang and Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson.

Guest Cast: Ashley Fink as Lauren Zizes; Iqbal Theba as Principle Figgins; Dot-Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Lauren Potter as Becky Johnson; Josh Sussman as Jacob Ben Israel; LaMarcus Tinker as Marcus; Bill A. Jones as Rod Remington; Vanessa Lengies as Sugar Motta; Earlene Davis as Andrea Carmichael

---------
Уррра! Эшли (Лорен) будет!!!! (если не обломают, как с Максомв 2х22)

В бесконечности мира, в продолжении жизни ∞

Vesna Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.2011, 00:12 | Сообщение #144
I Am Unicorn
Sam won't be in season 3 because his family moves out of Ohio. We all assumed as much since his parents had no jobs. I'll miss Chord. : [

Confident Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.2011, 01:18 | Сообщение #145
Главный солист
Quote (Vesna)
Sam won't be in season 3 because his family moves out of Ohio. We all assumed as much since his parents had no jobs. I'll miss Chord. : [

Чего то я не понял, Сэм - всё? Не будет его больше совсем?

indie-girl Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.2011, 01:20 | Сообщение #146
Главный солист
Quote (Confident)
Чего то я не понял, Сэм - всё? Не будет его больше совсем?

Проснулись! lol
Эта новость обсуждалась пол лета, наверное))

Confident Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.2011, 01:32 | Сообщение #147
Главный солист
Quote (indie-girl)
Проснулись!
Эта новость обсуждалась пол лета, наверное))

Эх, я ведь в конце лета сюда только и вернулся happy Все ваши обсуждения прошли мимо меня, так что... я несколько неинформированный во всех областях Glee happy

casual Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.2011, 01:44 | Сообщение #148
На прослушивании
Quote (Vesna)
I can’t give context, but basically Kurt and Blaine have a fight and it gets bad enough that Blaine sings Potential Break Up Song to Kurt throughout the school hallways.

Вот, что меня зацепило больше всего. wink

tOOtie Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.2011, 11:18 | Сообщение #149
Главный солист
еще промка

tOOtie Дата: Воскресенье, 04.09.2011, 11:27 | Сообщение #150
Главный солист

Форум » Третий сезон » Новости и спойлеры » Спойлеры (!!! не читаем, если боимся испортить впечатление !!!)
Страница 6 из 45«12456784445»
Поиск:

Мини-чат
Цитаты из сериала
Он списывает у девушки, которая считает, что квадратный корень из четырех равен радуге. © Курт
Наш баннер
Российский сайт сериала Glee / Хор
Рейтинг сайта