Приветствую Вас, Зритель | Регистрация
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Памятка новичкам · Поиск ]
Страница 7 из 45«12567894445»
Модератор форума: sanina13, deni_05 
Форум » Третий сезон » Новости и спойлеры » Спойлеры (!!! не читаем, если боимся испортить впечатление !!!)
Спойлеры
ka-jou Дата: Понедельник, 05.09.2011, 10:34 | Сообщение #151
Blaine of sky
Статус: Offline
Quote (indie-girl)
Meanwhile, inspired by their Broadway experience, Kurt and Rachel set their sights on colleges… only to discover they aren’t as uniquely talented as they had always assumed.

Кажется мне, что именно тут мы увидим Линдси и Алекса. То есть было бы логично их увидеть. Именно таланты Линдси и Алекса наиболее идентичны талантам Рейчел и Курта (дива, поющая бродвейские песни, и парень, успешно исполняющий женские партии). Хотя говорили, что Линдси и Алекс появятся только во второй половине сезона. dry

WHETHER YOU'RE GAY,
STRAIGHT, PURPLE,
ORANGE, DINOSAUR,
I DON'T CARE!

sanina13 Дата: Понедельник, 05.09.2011, 12:42 | Сообщение #152
Kurt of sky
Нет. Линдси была замечена на съемочной площадке второго эпизода ;)

В бесконечности мира, в продолжении жизни ∞

ka-jou Дата: Понедельник, 05.09.2011, 13:29 | Сообщение #153
Blaine of sky
sanina13, может, она в гости пришла? lol
Тогда мое виденье этого спойлера теперь будет именно таким. Пока сериал меня не обломает.

WHETHER YOU'RE GAY,
STRAIGHT, PURPLE,
ORANGE, DINOSAUR,
I DON'T CARE!

sanina13 Дата: Понедельник, 05.09.2011, 14:09 | Сообщение #154
Kurt of sky
Quote (ka-jou)
sanina13, может, она в гости пришла?

lol ну она там сидела в актерском стульчике, держала в руках бумажки (сценарий видимо) и напряженно смотрела на сидящего рядом...
Quote (ka-jou)
Тогда мое виденье этого спойлера теперь будет именно таким. Пока сериал меня не обломает.

17 дней rolleyes

sanina13 Дата: Вторник, 06.09.2011, 08:26 | Сообщение #155
Kurt of sky
не очень добросовестный источник, но очень похоже на правду

Ключевые моменты 1 эпизода

Romashka Дата: Вторник, 06.09.2011, 14:13 | Сообщение #156
Ms.Cellophane
Quote (sanina13)
yes, you see Quinn smoking

для меня это будет шоком :DDD
А вообще я многое такое где уже читала, хотя некоторые моменты мне кажутся маловероятными. С другой стороны, непредсказуемость Мерфи известна всем....
Я, кстати, так и не поняла, что там за фигня с Сантаной и Бекки О о

Naima Дата: Вторник, 06.09.2011, 18:05 | Сообщение #157
Чацкий в юбке

«First time I’ve kissed a guy. And I’m glad it was Chris Colfer» © Max Adler

Yes, I ship Kurtofsky and Yes, I murder Klainers in my free time

Naima Дата: Среда, 07.09.2011, 00:44 | Сообщение #158
Чацкий в юбке
Glee Season 3 UK Promo

sanina13 Дата: Среда, 07.09.2011, 08:27 | Сообщение #159
Kurt of sky
Question: Do you have any hints on what’s to come on the new season of Glee, especially for Santana and Brittany, separately or together? —Ghislaine
Ausiello: The word around McKinley is that Brittany will make a serious run for class president. And in potentially related news, I hear there’s an intriguing/hilarious story behind this photo, and we’ll find out what it is in Episode 2.

Question: Beggars can’t be choosers, so I’ll take any Glee scoop you can spare. —Colin
Ausiello:
A new glee club provides fresh competish for New Directions — and this particular group is much closer to home.

-----------

Chris on the first episode back: "Great starter for the [new] season. Stuff in the first episode I was like, 'How are we going to do that?! How is that legal?!"

Jane on the new characters: "I will interact with Vanessa [Lengies]. She plays Sugar Manta. She's hilarious! I heard her recording today and saw her perform it. Ah-ooh. That's all I'm gonna say. Ah-ooh." Dante says of Vanessa: "There is a definite surprise twist to her character, but I don't want to spoil it. It's good."

Harry and Kevin on who will graduate: "I'm not gonna say [if Artie is a senior]" Kevin tells me. "That spoils the fun. You just gotta watch. You find out in the first episode who's all graduating and what not." And Harry says of his character Mike Chang: "I think he is a senior. I'm leaning toward that…We're definitely going to see the relationship of Mike Chang and Tina this year. And what's gonna happen as far as Mike graduating or not."

tOOtie Дата: Среда, 07.09.2011, 11:43 | Сообщение #160
Главный солист

sanina13 Дата: Среда, 07.09.2011, 11:45 | Сообщение #161
Kurt of sky
ай! Так классно!!!!!! Бритт держит Сантану, а у Рэйч то самое платишко, которое в тви засветилось! happy чудесно промо!

wildflower Дата: Среда, 07.09.2011, 12:09 | Сообщение #162
Главный солист
3x01 -- The Purple Piano Project -- Spoilers
REMINDER: Take every spoilers with a grain of salt.

-Kurt and Rachel haven’t forgotten their plans from the “New York” episode.
-Seniors include Finn, Rachel, Kurt, Santana, Mike, Mercedes, Karofsky, Puck, Blaine and Quinn.
-Blaine doesn’t transfer right away.
-The “I want my senior year to be magic” scene takes place on the first day of school.
-Quinn’s summer flashback explains her new look.
-Three slushie scenes were filmed. Victims include Finn (as seen in the latest promo), Rachel and Blaine.
-Mercedes has a big solo in a group number.
-A Klaine kiss was filmed, though I’m not sure what episode they’re using it for. I think it’s Purple Piano Project.
-Tina and Mike have a cute scene.
-Quinn and Rachel have the first heartfelt moment of the season.

sanina13 Дата: Среда, 07.09.2011, 13:34 | Сообщение #163
Kurt of sky
Как же они интригуют с этим новым образом Квинн и летними ее приключениями. И наконец-то будет Квинн и Рэйч. А то нам все урезали во втором сезоне. Будут наверстывать в третьем. yeap

Naima Дата: Среда, 07.09.2011, 14:02 | Сообщение #164
Чацкий в юбке
Quote (wildflower)
-Three slushie scenes were filmed. Victims include Finn (as seen in the latest promo), Rachel and Blaine.

Говорили изначально же, что Блейна не будут обливать в первой серии. dry

wildflower Дата: Среда, 07.09.2011, 14:07 | Сообщение #165
Главный солист
Quote (Naima)
Говорили изначально же, что Блейна не будут обливать в первой серии

кому сейчас можно верить)))

Vesna Дата: Среда, 07.09.2011, 16:00 | Сообщение #166
I Am Unicorn
Quote (wildflower)
-Blaine doesn’t transfer right away.

Ммммм Блейн в слаше.....ДАВАЙТЕ!!! Хочется его "посвещения" в лузеры happy

Quote (wildflower)
-A Klaine kiss was filmed, though I’m not sure what episode they’re using it for. I think it’s Purple Piano Project.

Эй так не честно!!!!! Дразнить а потом не показать!!!!!!!!!!!!! surprised surprised surprised

and then, you can hear chris from inside the van go, “darren!” and darren is gathering his stuff and he calls back, “alright, alright, i’m coming!

ka-jou Дата: Среда, 07.09.2011, 17:09 | Сообщение #167
Blaine of sky
Безумно интригующие спойлеры! bear
Будет здорово, если половина из них осуществится. И будет еще лучше, если осуществиться что-нибудь совершенно неожиданное. happy

WHETHER YOU'RE GAY,
STRAIGHT, PURPLE,
ORANGE, DINOSAUR,
I DON'T CARE!

wildflower Дата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 12:13 | Сообщение #168
Главный солист
3x02 -- I Am Unicorn -- Episode Description
Much to his dismay, Will discovers that (thanks to a private donation) former Vocal Adrenaline coach Shelby Corcoran has been hired to direct a second show-choir group at McKinley; while both Will and Shelby seem good natured about their impending competition, several of the students are less than thrilled about her return to Lima. Brittany manages Kurt’s campaign for class President, but he worries that her strategy may be too one-dimensional; and auditions for the school’s production of West Side Story begin with Artie, Emma, and Coach Beiste serving as the trio of directors. Trying to mend fences, Shelby gives her biological daughter Rachel some sound career advice. Meanwhile, auditions for the male lead in the play heat up, threatening to drive a wedge between Kurt and Blaine.

ka-jou Дата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 12:34 | Сообщение #169
Blaine of sky
Quote (wildflower)
I Am Unicorn

Название серии радует больше всего. rofl
Quote (wildflower)
Kurt’s campaign for class President

О, так вот кто в президенты метит. cool
Quote (wildflower)
threatening to drive a wedge between Kurt and Blaine.

И где в это время Финн пропадает? Разве не ему достаются все ведущие мужские соло?

WHETHER YOU'RE GAY,
STRAIGHT, PURPLE,
ORANGE, DINOSAUR,
I DON'T CARE!

wildflower Дата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 12:36 | Сообщение #170
Главный солист
Quote (ka-jou)
И где в это время Финн пропадает? Разве не ему достаются все ведущие мужские соло?

ну, Финн и в "Funeral" не особо рвался соло на национальных заполучить)
Quote (ka-jou)
О, так вот кто в президенты метит

мне интереснее, что там курил Курт, когда решал, кто будет вести его предвыборную компанию )))))))))

ka-jou Дата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 14:10 | Сообщение #171
Blaine of sky
Quote (wildflower)
ну, Финн и в "Funeral" не особо рвался соло на национальных заполучить)

Совсем забыла, что он у нас исключительно по дуэтам с Рейчел. lol
Quote (wildflower)
мне интереснее, что там курил Курт, когда решал, кто будет вести его предвыборную компанию )))))))))

Представь, что ты стоишь перед Бриттани, и она смотрит на тебя своими по-детски наивным и чистым взглядом. А потом с счастливой улыбкой на лице говорит, что хочет вести твою предвыборную кампанию. Ты смогла бы сказать ей "нет"?)
Или, вероятно, именной ей принадлежала сама идея. Вот она сидит с ее фирменным пофигистичным выражением лица и внезапно, совсем не в тему, заявляет: "Курту надо баллотироваться в президенты класса". В хоровом классе все резко замолкают, Курт на секунду задумывается и: "А это идея!" Бриттани: "Отлично. Я руковожу предвыборном кампанией". Без вопросов и предложений, простая констатация факта. Как быть? Что делать?)))))))))

WHETHER YOU'RE GAY,
STRAIGHT, PURPLE,
ORANGE, DINOSAUR,
I DON'T CARE!

wildflower Дата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 21:26 | Сообщение #172
Главный солист
3x03 Description

Mike is under pressure to quit New Directions; Rachel and Mercedes face-off for the lead in the school play with unforeseen results; the campaign for class President gets a new candidate; and Will worries that Emma is embarrassed by him.

After Mike Chang scores an A- (otherwise known as an “Asian F”) on a chemistry test, his father orders him to drop out of New Directions to focus on academics; the edict forces the young performer to choose between pleasing his parents or staying true to his dreams. Following some encouragement from her new boyfriend (Shane), a confident Mercedes delivers a phenomenal audition for the part of “Maria”; forcing a head-to-head callback against previous favorite Rachel to determine who will get the prized role. Brittany enters the race for senior class President, and proves a formidable opponent. When a worried Will wonders why Emma has yet to introduce him to her parents, Coach Beiste encourages him to take the initiative.

As Mike struggles to choose his life-path, he gets surprising support from an unexpected source. Unable to reach an agreement on casting, the directors of the school play make a compromise they hope will please everyone; unfortunately their actions have the opposite result, forcing one member of Glee Club to make a shocking announcement.

indie-girl Дата: Четверг, 08.09.2011, 21:39 | Сообщение #173
Главный солист
Так много всего...И так все...интересно!И если это правда, то это круто))

'Oh my God, we’re a pair of weirdos!' - Bradley James

Naima Дата: Пятница, 09.09.2011, 02:43 | Сообщение #174
Чацкий в юбке
Prepare to not get Zized when Glee returns this fall.

Sources confirm to TVLine exclusively that Ashley Fink’s screen time will be drastically reduced following the Sept. 20 season premiere, which finds her recurring (and somewhat polarizing) character, Lauren Zizes, abruptly [MAJOR SPOILER ALERT] quitting New Directions and breaking up with her steady beau Puck (Mark Salling), who spent much of Season 2 wooing the demanding, plus-sized tough girl.

The news comes a week after Fox released the show’s official Season 3 gallery pics, which featured practically every major cast member — including recurring performers Dot Marie Jones and Lauren Potter — but not Fink.

Lauren’s sudden estrangement from the New Directions crew marks a dramatic turnaround from Season 2, where her character was frequently front and center — fist-fighting with Santana, briefly serving as a manager to Mercedes, and even scoring a solo on “I Know What Boys Like.” In fact, Fink often had more screen time than established series regulars like Amber Riley.

So what’s going on? A Glee spokesperson declined to comment and Fink’s camp could not be reached. An insider, however, downplays the news, maintaining that as a recurring player, Fink’s storyline ebbs and flows much the same way Max Adler’s (Karofsky) does. Additionally, the show has to service 16 regulars, as well as arcs for four Glee Project winners. And that’s not even including new recurring castmembers Vanessa Lengies and LaMarcus Tinker.
Still, another source admits the decision to have Lauren quit New Directions and split with Puck — effectively severing the character’s only two ties to the show’s central action — is strange. “It’s odd to go from being the ‘It Girl’ last season to getting tossed on the backburner,” concedes the insider. “But this is Glee. Just when everyone thinks she’s out, they may pull her back in.”

sanina13 Дата: Пятница, 09.09.2011, 08:30 | Сообщение #175
Kurt of sky

Quote (Naima)
Vanessa Lengies and LaMarcus Tinker.

я уже их ненавижу! angry Если из-за их персонажей придется пожертвовать Лорен и Дэйвом, я буду их ненавидеть в тысячу раз сильнее!!! dry

Форум » Третий сезон » Новости и спойлеры » Спойлеры (!!! не читаем, если боимся испортить впечатление !!!)
Страница 7 из 45«12567894445»
Поиск:

Мини-чат
Цитаты из сериала
Это комбинезон. Парни носят их на работу. Или занимаются спортом. Они впитывают пот. © Курт
Наш баннер
Российский сайт сериала Glee / Хор
Рейтинг сайта