Приветствую Вас, Зритель | Регистрация
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Памятка новичкам · Поиск ]
Страница 9 из 45«1278910114445»
Модератор форума: sanina13, deni_05 
Форум » Третий сезон » Новости и спойлеры » Спойлеры (!!! не читаем, если боимся испортить впечатление !!!)
Спойлеры
Naima Дата: Пятница, 16.09.2011, 10:07 | Сообщение #201
Чацкий в юбке
Статус: Offline
'Glee' Season 3 Scoop: Details On the Premiere, 'Glee Project' Roles & What's Next

got a chance to preview the 'Glee' Season 3 premiere episode (Tues., Sept. 20, 8PM ET on Fox), and it looks nothing like 'Glee' Season 2 ... in a good way.

Co-creator Ryan Murphy was on hand at the screening to talk about getting back to basics with the show -- more focus on the core group of characters and the show, and less about movies, products and mall tours. "Things took a bit of a nasty turn," Murphy admits when talking about the hiccups of Season 2. With all the other stuff going on, the show lost its way a bit (OK, a lot) and they know it. "Frankly I think the fans resented it."

Now it appears to be somewhat back on track with a season premiere that made me laugh, sing along a bit and, most importantly, start to care about these characters again.

I don't want to spoil anything for fans, but after the jump there are a few teases and some scoop on who's sticking around, who's returning and a few surprise guest stars fans will really love. There's also a well-marked spoiler or two for those of you who just can't get enough 'Glee.'

The episode starts with Jacob (a.k.a. Jew-Fro) catching us up on what everyone's been up to, which is pretty quick and painless thanks to the roving reporter hand-held camera style. The biggest changes? Mercedes (Amber Riley) tells him his gossip is old, that she's no longer with Sam (Chord Overstreet) since "his dad got a job out of state," and that she's got a new man. Hello, LaMarcus Tinker! No, he doesn't say much (yet), but he's there, and that's more love than Mercedes has gotten in a while.

Then we get the scoop on Lauren Zises (Ashley Fink) from Puck, who cracks that she's "the one that got away ... really, really slowly." When asked about the decision to let Fink go, Murphy made some excuse about New Directions only being allowed to have 12 members (which even he admits is a dumb excuse they made early on), then promises we haven't seen the last of her.

"Lauren's coming back for really major storyline," he teased, before dishing that she'd have big scenes with Kurt (her real-life pal Chris Colfer).

If you're still freaking out about your favorite stars leaving the show, don't be. Well, at least not yet. After being quoted saying the main stars were leaving to make room for new blood, then very publicly back-tracking, Murphy joked: "I will never again say people are leaving. I've learned my lesson -- never again!"

But the premiere does put quite a bit of emphasis on class, noting who is a senior, and therefore graduating, and who's a junior sticking around McKinley for a bit longer. Also even though there's a lot of talk already about choosing colleges and making plana, Murphy quickly ruled out having the show follow Rachel (Lea Michele), Kurt (Colfer) and Finn (Cory Monteith) off to college.

"We would never do 'Glee: The College Years' ... the show is always going to be in that choir room," he promised, before noting that maybe they could become teachers at the school. Hmmm ...

As for huge tribute episodes and big-name guest stars -- both of which are great but cause the focus of the show to get a little blurred -- Murphy reassured us again that the emphasis is on the core group this season. They're only working on one "huge" tribute episode for now, slated to air in spring, which they're hoping can be a 2-hour event. Any guesses?

And even though Gwyneth Paltrow won an Emmy for her guest starring role on the show, her Holly Holliday isn't a shoe-in to come back. All Murphy would say is, "Gwyneth might return."

But fellow guest star Idina Menzel -- who plays Rachel's biological mom, Shelby, who also adopted Quinn and Puck's baby girl -- will definitely return in Episode 2 for an "unexpected, dramatic and juicy" turn involving new bad girl Quinn. And then she's sticking around McKinley for quite a while. "She becomes a teacher at the school," Murphy said, adding that she'll be in more than six episodes this season.

And, yes, that's on top of using his series stars more as well, including those that fans complain are underutilized. Mercedes has her new man, and Murphy dished that Mike Chang (Harry Shum, Jr) has already had two big songs this season, and they're only just shooting Episode 4.

A few semi-spoilery premiere details:

*There's a Go-Go's hit, a Tom Jones classic that makes us want to do The Carlton, some wickedly good show tunes and something with a beat that's unstoppable.

*Mr. Schue and Emma (Wemma!) are in full couples mode, settled into their routine which includes packing each others' lunches in the mornings in complimentary classic lunchboxes: Superman for him, Wonder Woman for her.

Dianna Agron, Quinn*Quinn's new "ironic tattoo" involves one of Fox's biggest stars and regular punchlines.

*If you loved 'The Glee Project,' get happy -- there's already someone from the show in this episode, and their scene is phenomenal. New Directions better get their guns ready and find some group harmony, because there's some new competition from that reality competition in town. Murphy says that same person is the star of another school's choir, and will "probably be in Sectionals."

*Rachel and Kurt are truly on the same page, acting as sounding boards for each other on what the future holds and how to get out of Lima, Ohio. So much so that Emma assumes they've finally decided to be together ... you know, because that's pretty much the only coupling combo the glee club hasn't explored.

*We'll see Blaine out of his Warblers uniform and into some equally preppy and adorable red pants and a bowtie. And yes, that matters.

*Sue is in fine form, running for public office on a platform that naturally aims to make Mr. Schue's nickname-filled life even more miserable.

*Someone gets kicked out of New Directions. (Dun, dun, dunnnnnnnnn!)
*Santana's got some new Cheerios competition: Sue's trusty #2, Becky.

And now some very spoilery Season 3 details:
*So yes -- the 'Glee Project' kids are coming! They're really coming! Murphy confirmed that beyond the person in the premiere episode, we'll also be seeing co-winners Damian McGinty and Samuel Larsen. Damian will play a sophomore foreign exchange student "shacking up with Brittany," who, of course, is totally mystified by him and his Irishness. We won't see Sam until Episode 10 or 11, but he'll likely play one of Puck's relatives. Alex doesn't come on until later either ... so who does that leave for the premiere? (You do the math.)

What do you think: Are you excited for more 'Glee'? What do you want to see happen in Season 3?

-----------------
Quote (Naima)
What do you think: Are you excited for more 'Glee'? What do you want to see happen in Season 3?

Лично я хочу увидеть публичную казнь Мёрфи в прямом эфире.

«First time I’ve kissed a guy. And I’m glad it was Chris Colfer» © Max Adler

Yes, I ship Kurtofsky and Yes, I murder Klainers in my free time

ka-jou Дата: Пятница, 16.09.2011, 13:16 | Сообщение #202
Blaine of sky
Quote (wildflower)
Сегодня ночью появилась новость, что Лорен не уходит! Что ее просто будет меньше, но позже у нее будет сюжетная линия с Куртом)

Lauren Zizes (Ashley Fink) isn't gone. Yes, maybe she'll be in slightly fewer episodes, and yes, she does cut ties with the group — for now. In later episodes, Murphy said she "has a major story with Chris Colfer." So there you go.

wacko Курт получается сюжетный линии с теми персонажами, с исполнителями которых дружит Крис (сначала Лиа, теперь Лорен). Не удивлюсь, если именно Крис эту сюжетную линию с Лорен и придумал. А о его дружбе с Мерседес вообще забыли (хотя бы тогда уделили время на то, чтобы рассказать, как их дружба скатилась на нет; все-таки Седес была первым человеком, перед которым Курт сделал каминг-аут, а на это так легко забили). Не удивлюсь, если в скором времени выяснится, что вместо Гвинет (Холли) в шоу вернется Кристин (Эйприл).

WHETHER YOU'RE GAY,
STRAIGHT, PURPLE,
ORANGE, DINOSAUR,
I DON'T CARE!

Romashka Дата: Пятница, 16.09.2011, 15:48 | Сообщение #203
Ms.Cellophane
А я рада этим нововведениям. Не стоять же сериалу на месте и проигрывать одни и те же сюжеты, как заезженную пластинку.
Очень рада за Лорен, Мерседес и, конечно, Майка. Замечательно будет, если им дадут заслуженные истории. И, наконец, появилась инфа о Сэме. Родственник Пака... ммм... вполне подходящая роль, на мой взгляд)) Два рок-н-рольщика, ух))) Надеюсь, они школу не подожгут)

Quote (ka-jou)
А о его дружбе с Мерседес вообще забыли (хотя бы тогда уделили время на то, чтобы рассказать, как их дружба скатилась на нет

А вот с эти я совершенно не согласна. Их дружба была раскрыта в первом сезоне, да их почти в каждой серии показывали вместе. Во втором сезоне да, пару раз, но это вполне логично. Невозможно ведь общаться только с одним человеком. В конце концов, в хоре людей предостаточно. Будет странно, если Курт будет общаться только с одним или двумя, учитывая, сколько времени они проводят все вместе. К тому же, эфир ограничен, а, судя по всем этим спойлерам, планы у Мерфи наполеоновские. Так что, я считаю правильным оставить старые сюжетные линии в качестве де факто, и на их основе развивать новые.

Добавлено (16.09.2011, 15:48)
---------------------------------------------
Вот еще нашла.

Kurt spends most of the episode urging Blaine to transfer to McKinley.

Within the first 2 pages of the script, Rachel gets slushied.

Blaine is officially moving to McKinley and will be joining New Directions.

A school musical plotline will begin in this episode. Rachel is in it, performing one of Lea Michele's dream roles.

Blaine doesn't transfer for the start of the year, he transfers mid-way through the first week.

Blaine gets slushied.

A Kurt/Blaine kiss scene was filmed.

Finn doesn't know what he wants in life anymore.

Emma thinks Rachel and Kurt are dating.

Brittany and Santana are back to 'touchy best-friends mode'.

Kevin did say that Brittany and Santana do some cool songs, and said that back to basics meant that they're back to the core members and teachers and less focused on guest stars.

Santana gets kicked out of New Directions.

Artie has been confirmed to be a junior.

Sugar Motta (Vanessa Lengies) is introduced, and has a surprise twist.

Sugar has hardly any screen time.

Sheila has been cut entirely.

Sugar and Santana are going to butt-heads big time, but there are some odd undertones in the conflict.

Pendleton is McKinley's second show choir group.

Lindsay is the leader/main singer of Pendleton.

Linsday will be Rachel's major rival.

Pendleton is involved in the major number of the episode.

Pendleton causes Rachel to freak out.

Blaine sings "It's Not Unusual" with The Cheerios in the Mckinley courtyard. Blaine has lead vocals, and is not wearing the Dalton Academy Uniform. The rest of New Directions is there, sitting on the fringes watching. Quinn is with another group, smoking and watching the performance. At the end of it, she flicks her cigarette at the piano, and the piano goes up in flames. The piano that catches fire is the purple piano that is in courtyard.

Kurt and Mercedes will have a fight in the hallway, involving them yelling at each other.

Quinn and Lauren are nowhere to be seen during the food fight scene, and don't take part during the "We Got the Beat" number.

Mike, Will and Finn will have a dance scene together where Mercedes, Kurt and Puck will cheer for them.

It is implied that Santana will be one of Blaine's first friends at McKinley.

Naima Дата: Пятница, 16.09.2011, 21:48 | Сообщение #204
Чацкий в юбке
Quote (wildflower)
Сегодня ночью появилась новость, что Лорен не уходит! Что ее просто будет меньше, но позже у нее будет сюжетная линия с Куртом)

По-моему изначально не было информации о её уходе. Говорилось, что её переведут на уровень первого сезона- то есть минимальное появление.

А насчёт того, что у Лорен будет сюжетная Линия с Куртом-видимо ему не действительно не понравилось, что его подругу так резко убрали и всё таки нашёл лазейки к Мёрфи.

Quote (Romashka)
It is implied that Santana will be one of Blaine's first friends at McKinley.

Лично для меня это нереальная подстава. dry Удар по яйцам, можно так сказать.

Naima Дата: Суббота, 17.09.2011, 03:28 | Сообщение #205
Чацкий в юбке
"There’s a moment in Season 3 premiere of “Glee” where Rachel (Lea Michele) and Kurt (Chris Colfer), overcome with doubt about their college prospects, break down crying. And according to co-creator Ryan Murphy, it’s something you will see a lot of this year. “We’re very busy writing the core group,” he told reporters after a screening of the episode. “We’re writing those senior scenes, they’re emotional and heartbreaking. You realize how attached you get to those characters."

Naima Дата: Суббота, 17.09.2011, 11:17 | Сообщение #206
Чацкий в юбке
Видео!

1. *****

2. *****

3. *****

4. *****

Vesna Дата: Суббота, 17.09.2011, 11:56 | Сообщение #207
I Am Unicorn
Поклонникам Уэммы happy

and then, you can hear chris from inside the van go, “darren!” and darren is gathering his stuff and he calls back, “alright, alright, i’m coming!

Lexa Дата: Понедельник, 19.09.2011, 21:38 | Сообщение #208
На прослушивании
Quote (Romashka)
Emma thinks Rachel and Kurt are dating.

Quote (Romashka)
is implied that Santana will be one of Blaine's first friends at McKinley.

Серьёзно?! я хочу это видеть biggrin
Quote (Vesna)
Поклонникам Уэммы

Так была рада увидеть их вместе в промо.

Naima Дата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 01:11 | Сообщение #209
Чацкий в юбке
Glee- The Purple Piano Project B-Roll

tOOtie Дата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 07:17 | Сообщение #210
Главный солист
промо ко 2ой серии

Vesna Дата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 12:54 | Сообщение #211
I Am Unicorn
3x04 Description
A rival candidate enters the Congressional race against Sue; New Directions suffers more defections; and a new foreign-exchange student tries to fit in at McKinley.

and then, you can hear chris from inside the van go, “darren!” and darren is gathering his stuff and he calls back, “alright, alright, i’m coming!

Naima Дата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 14:35 | Сообщение #212
Чацкий в юбке
Quote (Vesna)
a new foreign-exchange student tries to fit in at McKinley.

Гип-гип, Дэмиан!

Naima Дата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 14:43 | Сообщение #213
Чацкий в юбке
Question: Will Quinn be meeting her daughter soon on Glee?
Ausiello: Considering the fact that Idina Menzel (a.k.a. the kid’s adoptive mother, Shelby) is returning for a major arc, I think it’s probably a safe bet that Quinn (and possibly baby daddy Puck) will cross paths with their daughter at some point. But the $1 million dollar question is whether the inevitable reunion will awaken any maternal feelings in the teen mom. If the buzz I heard at Sunday’s Emmys is to be believed, it will. And my guess is that can only mean one thing: Quinn’s going to want her baby back baby back baby back.

Question: Any scoop about Glee‘s Karofsky?

Ausiello: He’s baaaaaack! Or at least he will be come late October, when Kurt has a very awkward run-in with him at a [SPOILER ALERT] gay bar.

------------

Quote (Naima)
when Kurt has a very awkward run-in with him at a [SPOILER ALERT] gay bar.

Я не знаю что меня больше шокирует- Курт или Дейв в гей баре.

Romashka Дата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 17:44 | Сообщение #214
Ms.Cellophane
Quote (Naima)
Я не знаю что меня больше шокирует- Курт или Дейв в гей баре.

Оба О__________О
Интересно, как Мерфи это все провернет и под каким предлогом заманит Курта в такое неприличное место :D

miss-verchik Дата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 18:45 | Сообщение #215
VVV
Quote (Naima)
surprised
вот это нежданьчик!! готова забрать свои слова на счет "меня не удивить", я даже не подумала о таком.
Интересно, как это всё нам приподнесут?!

sanina13 Дата: Среда, 21.09.2011, 21:04 | Сообщение #216
Kurt of sky
вот-вот! Дэйв в гей-баре отлично объяснит все метания и отсутствие Карофски, а вот как попадет в такое заведение Курт О_о
И еще....а нам покажут вот так вот Дэйва, расскажут и закроют историю?!?!?! НЕ ХОЧУУУУУ :*(

В бесконечности мира, в продолжении жизни ∞

Naima Дата: Четверг, 22.09.2011, 01:51 | Сообщение #217
Чацкий в юбке
3x02 “I am Unicorn” Promo Stills

No♥air Дата: Четверг, 22.09.2011, 13:15 | Сообщение #218
Gossip Gleek
Naima, как мило! А я тоже единорог!))

Naima Дата: Пятница, 23.09.2011, 00:00 | Сообщение #219
Чацкий в юбке
MIKE CHANG GETS A SOLO. :)

Shum is really excited to report that he Mike Chang will be singing this season. “Really sing!” he says. “You get to hear him solo sing. And it’s a real song…It was so much fun, but we’ll let the people judge how well Mike Change does.”

Naima Дата: Пятница, 23.09.2011, 20:55 | Сообщение #220
Чацкий в юбке
Two Glee Christmas Album Tracks Revealed!

It’s Christmas in September, gLeeks! The Holidays are still months away, but we’ve got some news that will surely put some Christmas cheer in your fall season.

LeakyNews can reveal to you exclusively that the Glee Cast will be performing the Holiday classic “Do You Hear What I Hear” as well as the Bruce Springsteen version of “Santa Clause Is Coming To Town” on their much anticipated follow-up to the 2010 Holiday album. The 2010 album debuted at the top position of the Billboard Soundtracks chart, as well as peaking at number three on the Billboard 200, selling 161,198 its’ first week alone.

----------------------

Quote (Naima)
Bruce Springsteen version of “Santa Clause Is Coming To Town”

Вот клянусь, если эту песню исполнит Даррен, я возненавижу Рождество всеми фибрами души.

ИМХОтеп Дата: Пятница, 23.09.2011, 23:16 | Сообщение #221
Записывается в Хор

буэээ.
Santana will be one of Blaine's first friends at McKinley.

Ожидаемо. Но нравится))

Be nice to nerds.
Some day you’ll be working for one.

Naima Дата: Суббота, 24.09.2011, 00:22 | Сообщение #222
Чацкий в юбке
Blaine- Junior vs. Senior?

Naima Дата: Суббота, 24.09.2011, 01:00 | Сообщение #223
Чацкий в юбке
GLEE Spoilers: “I Am Unicorn” Teasers

There are only three musical numbers in this week’s episode. I’m not going to name the songs here, but GLEE has already released all three tunes and they are available online if you’re interested in listening to them. I can tell you that the two solos are performed by Kurt and Blaine, during their auditions for ‘West Side Story’. The final song is a duet between Rachel and Shelby. While all three performances are spectacular, the Lea Michele/Idina Menzel song blew my bobbysocks right off! For me, it was one of the single best musical moments of GLEE to date.

Shelby is back. And she has Beth with her (which really shouldn’t be spoiler to most given that she is her adoptive mother). Shelby’s return has a direct impact on the behavior of Quinn and Puck. Dianna Agron and Mark Salling have some of their best scenes to date.

To me there are a few things better than a Burt/Kurt heart-to-heart chat. If you dig this fantastic father/son relationship then you won’t be disappointed.

It will be revealed, with no uncertain terms, whether Blaine Anderson is a Junior or a Senior. The aforementioned Tumblr threats I received were directly related to this tease. If you’re a fan of Blaine/Darren there really isn’t a downside to his grade status. If he’s a senior then maybe he will ride off into the sunset (and into a spinoff) with Kurt post graduation. If Blaine is a junior then we have Darren Criss in our living rooms every week on GLEE for all of next year. Either way…win! (And someone else has already spoiled it online, so go find it.)

For those of you who follow Chris Colfer on Twitter, this is the week he does some of those death-defying stunts he tweeted about. And if you know of one of Chris’s unique off-screen (and dangerous) talents, then be prepared to see him demonstrate his skills on the episode this week.

Mike Change in a tank top. Sleep on that visual until Tuesday.

Did you know Finn has a job? He does and we will see him at work. We will also see Rachel visit him at work. It’s nice to see those two adorably in love and smooching again. (You know, at the appropriate time rather than on stage in front of hundreds.)

Be prepared for a very heated moment between Will and Quinn. Becky wasn’t the only one that thought it was HOT!

You will hear Kurt Hummel like you have NEVER heard him before. And I’m not talking about a song and dance number.

Brittany and Santana share a sweet scene. I know there is a contingent of you that just wants to see them get it on, but there is something fantastic about small moments, too.

Again, I don’t want to spoil major plotlines, but if you heard rumors about Shelby’s reason for coming to McKinley, then know the rumors are true. The reason for her arrival make me want to roll my eyes something fierce.

This week’s episode ends on something of a cliffhanger. An emotional cliffhanger.

Naima Дата: Суббота, 24.09.2011, 04:31 | Сообщение #224
Чацкий в юбке
Glee - Somewhere (Lea Michele and Idina Menzel)

Vesna Дата: Воскресенье, 25.09.2011, 02:45 | Сообщение #225
I Am Unicorn
'Glee's' Chris Colfer, Max Adler In A Gay Bar
BY ON TOP MAGAZINE STAFF
PUBLISHED: SEPTEMBER 24, 2011

Chris Colfer and Max Adler on the Fox musical-comedy Glee will share an awkward moment when they unexpectedly run into each other at a gay bar.
According to TVLine.com's Michael Ausiello, Colfer, who plays openly gay William McKinley High School student Kurt Hummel, and Adler, who plays closeted bully Dave Karofsky, will tussle in a gay bar during an upcoming episode to air in October.
“He's baaaaaack!” Ausiello wrote, referring to Adler's character. “Or at least he will come late October, when Kurt has a very awkward run-in with him at a gay bar.”
During Glee's third season premiere, Darren Criss' out-and-proud Blaine Anderson left the Dalton Academy Warblers and transferred to McKinley High to be with his boyfriend Kurt, reversing last year's storyline, in which Kurt traded McKinley for the Dalton Academy to escape his tormentor and be near Blaine.
During last season's final chapters, Karofsky was working through his feelings and appeared to be on the brink of coming out gay. In Prom Queen, Karofsky declined Kurt's prodding to come out to the school.

Форум » Третий сезон » Новости и спойлеры » Спойлеры (!!! не читаем, если боимся испортить впечатление !!!)
Страница 9 из 45«1278910114445»
Поиск:

Мини-чат
Цитаты из сериала
Курт: Можем мы поговорить о гигантском слоне в комнате?
Черлидер: Твоей ориентации?
Наш баннер
Российский сайт сериала Glee / Хор
Рейтинг сайта